I think I already posted all our swimming videos, but here are some of the rest of our pictures from our week with family.
I think you can get to Jennifer's photos at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10100269612715852.2729107.10103612 and Bridgett's at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.612713201292.2131461.62102434.
8/27/11 updates: finally getting to the rest of these pictures
Here's Jennifer's wedding video:
Jennifer and Chris Short Film from Rustic Red Studio on Vimeo.
Plane trip there. Kids did great. Parents had about one hour of sleep before our early flight.
| first dip in the pool when we got there |
| Evalana swimming with Tompa |
| Ready for the rehearsal dinner! |
| Cutie pie decided he likes the warm weather (his first experience with nice weather!), but he did not care for all the party action. |
| After leaving our home about 20 hours ago, the kids were happy for a little quiet time before bed...and then the wedding the next day! |
| Oh yeah, 7am in Kansas is 5am in California, so we started Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Chris's wedding day with a sunrise walk |
And here are some of Jennifer's:
Oh, I just realized i do have a few more pictures of our week in Palm Springs after the wedding.
And a couple from Tompa:




























No comments:
Post a Comment