Today was Joshua and my two-year anniversary. Because the weather was icky out, and I can’t eat most foods, we decided to make a meal together at home, and Evalana went over to Grandma’s for the evening. It was nice to be able to take my time eating. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. He’s an amazing daddy, and it’s a huge blessing to be married to him.
Did you wonder why this blog has the name 100 babies? I’ve always told Joshua that I want to have 42 children. We’ll see how many the Lord blesses us with, but I think it might be a lot (mostly by adoption). I had always had a bigger desire to adopt kids than to give birth to them, but, as soon as Evalana was born, I could totally understand how people would want to have such large families. My mom sometimes brings tapes over to me of some of my favorite TV shows (The Duggars and John and Kate Plus Ei8ht) since we don’t have fancy TV here. I love watching how these big families do things. At our wedding reception, we played a song by Jeffrey Foucault called One for Sorrow, and one line of the song is, “And we’ll have a hundred babies.”
I can't believe it's been two years. What a fun day that was!!
ReplyDeleteI am such a sap. The video made me cry. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the explanation! I have wondered. Well, you only 41 kids to go. :)
ReplyDelete