Monday, November 8, 2010

34 weeks and breech

Just a quick update on lazarus. He's finally stopped flipping and turning so much. I'm pretty sure that last week he was head-down, but last night he was head-up, and at this afternoon's appointment Dr. Mara confirmed that his head is up, his body is on my left side, and his feet are on my right. My next appointment is in two weeks, and, if he isn't head-first by that point, then we'll have to talk about turning him. I feel like we'll be able to convince him to get in the proper position in the next two weeks. I need to pull my notes out from when evalana was breech (until 34 weeks). Otherwise everything with the pregnancy is going great!
Also, Evalana has her dentist appointment to get her cavities filled tomorrow morning. Please pray that it goes well. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be praying that Lazarus decides that he wants to be head down!

    ReplyDelete