On Sunday we had Evalana's dedication at Westside. Joshua and I promised to raise her in a Christian home. Then we had prayer time with Schaun (video). It was wonderful to have so much of our family with us. We're so thankful to be blessed with our Evalana. Joshua and I look forward to doing our very best to teach Evalana about God's love and our need for Christ every day of her life.
PTL for videos. We felt like we were right there. What a blessing she is and to see all the love surrounding her. You two are amazing parents! God Bless YOU all as we lift you in prayer daily. We Love YOU!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a special and blessed day!! Evalana is blessed to be surrounded by so much love.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that we were able to pray with you and you with us. I am so glad we have friends on this journey with us.
ReplyDelete