Evalana Christabelle Vaughn
Eva is a Hebrew name meaning “life”, and Lana is a Gaelic word meaning “rock”.
Christa means “follower of Christ” and Belle means “beautiful”.
And Vaughn is a Welsh word meaning “small” :-)
We plan to call her Evalana (pronounced "ev ah LAH nah").
How did we come up with this name? Joshua liked the name Evelyn, but it was on the 2007 top 100 list, and we didn't want a common name, so I looked online for names that started with "ev". I found the name Evalina, and we just changed it a little. I have no idea where Joshua came up with the name Christabelle, but I liked it. And Evalana shares part of her middle name with her Great Grandpa Chris Johnson, Aunt Kristen, Aunt Michelle Kristen, and Uncle Alex Christopher.
Christa means “follower of Christ” and Belle means “beautiful”.
And Vaughn is a Welsh word meaning “small” :-)
We plan to call her Evalana (pronounced "ev ah LAH nah").
How did we come up with this name? Joshua liked the name Evelyn, but it was on the 2007 top 100 list, and we didn't want a common name, so I looked online for names that started with "ev". I found the name Evalina, and we just changed it a little. I have no idea where Joshua came up with the name Christabelle, but I liked it. And Evalana shares part of her middle name with her Great Grandpa Chris Johnson, Aunt Kristen, Aunt Michelle Kristen, and Uncle Alex Christopher.
No comments:
Post a Comment